avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New ServiceManager under proposition
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:57:32 GMT
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 04:30, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Pete:
>
> With the addition of the framework.service.* stuff shouldn't we
> up the version to 4.1.3 ?

+1

We could do another point release of just the framework part. We may want to
leave it for a week or so just to work out any kinks or so. I integrated it
into the ant proposal and all looked good.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Frank Zappa observed: "It's not getting any smarter out
                       there.You have to come to terms with
                       stupidity, and make it work for you."