avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Excalibur
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:35:10 GMT
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 01:59, Leif Mortenson wrote:
> I stared at these and don't see the problem.  Any ideas?  Here is the
> current build output that I am seeing:

Unfortunately it is jikes that is buggered up. You were defining a m_manager
class in

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.test.ExcaliburComponentManagerTestCase.AbstractBadCircularKid

which made the m_manager defined in

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.test.ExcaliburComponentManagerTestCase

inaccessible. So javac was correct complain while jikes just generated bad
bytecode ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig