avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Shaw <r...@silveregg.co.jp>
Subject Re: Avoiding disposal of unreleased components at system shutdown
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:16:34 GMT
Paulo wrote:

||| As I mentioned before, in my "ComponentManager" I keep track of
||| components using a token.
||| <description snipped>

Yeah, that is what I initially was thinking about doing. But I
wanted something compatible with the current CM interface.
That's what I liked about Peter's proposal; we wouldn't have to
change the interface to include a token.

I like the releaseAll() methods though. We should still be able
to add those using Peter's strategy.