avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avalon mailing lists admin issues
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:53:30 GMT
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:42, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 04:20, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> > > The following Apache URL does not include several Avalon mailing list:
> > > http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/ - this link is from the page
> >
> > Okay - I will contact apmail@apache.org and see about getting this fixed.
> >
> > > Also, the "Phoenix Application Developer List" archive link from the
> > > http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html page appears to be broken.
> >
> > Hmm - looks like I forgot to subscribe that list to the archiver.
> > Want to do the honours? ;)
>
> My committer muscles are all worn out after that last fix!

Sounds like you need to build up your muscles then !

> I leave this one to you :-)

I will do it this time. But next time I will leave it to you - I wouldn't
want to take away an oppotunity for you to build those muscles - that would
be rude of me ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu