avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] RE: ComponentManager interface
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:44:36 GMT

Berin:

Paul's vote on the ComponentManager interface proposal brings
the number of +1 votes to 3, sufficient to go ahead with the
ServiceManager proposal. Your reply on the initial request for
vote was somewhat unclear with respect your position. If I
understand correctly, you stated that in principal you would
be -1 on anything not linked to Avalon 5.0.  As the proposal
is not linked to Avalon 5.0, can you clarify for me if your
message should be counted as a veto.  If not, I'll go ahead
a commit the proposed service package this afternoon.

Cheers, Steve.