avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Parametarizable incompatible with Configurable?
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:10:15 GMT

There are a number of classes that enforce component pipline phases.
One example I am familiar with is the Phoenix LifecycleHelper.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/src/java/org/apache
/avalon/phoenix/components/application/LifecycleHelper.java
This example demopnstrates the OR condition between Configurable
and Parameterizable.

Cheers, Steve.