avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Cascading Configuration
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:41:35 GMT

Torsten:

The only reason I didn't do that is that I didn't want to
mess with the existing Configuration class.  If cascading
behaviour was introduced into DefaultConfiguration, then
yes, you could do this.  If cascading semantics are
supplementary then you end up with the constructor that
takes the base and parent configuration.

Cheers, Steve.