avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <gerhard_froehl...@at.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Excalibur (was Re: Examples directory for Excalibur)
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:49:55 GMT
Hi Berin,
+1 on releasing soon!

   Gerhard

                    Berin Loritsch

                    <bloritsch@apa       To:     Avalon Developers List <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    che.org>             cc:

                                         Subject:     [VOTE] Release Excalibur (was Re: Examples
directory for
                    29.01.2002            Excalibur)

                    15:54

                    Please respond

                    to "Avalon

                    Developers

                    List"

I am all for examples on how to use Excalibur, but before we continue with
this discussion, I need to know if there is anything that would block a
release.

We really need to get a release out soon.

All in favor:  +1

Leif, are you done with the DataSource code yet?

I am currently +1, if you vote in the negative, please let me know what
needs
to be fixed first.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin