avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bachran, Michael" <MBach...@onebridge.de>
Subject RE: newbie question about Poolable
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:13:35 GMT
If you implement this interface and use the ExcaliburComponentManager, the
component will be pooled with default values.

If you want to change them:

ECM takes those three attributes: <myComp pool-min="2" pool-max="8"
pool-grow="4"/> from the config object you pass as the third param when
adding the component:

	cm.addComponent( compRole, comp.getClass(), componentConfig );

(I think the example displays the default values)

MfG, Michael