avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cornerstone demos running in Phoenix
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:17:08 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

>That saids its read the DTD and the RepositoryManager.xinfo file does not
>conform to the DTD.
>
>>Nothing has changed as far as I can see and all this was working yesterday!
>>
>>Is it happening for anyone else?
>>

>Works fine for me. Have you uploaded the latest file? Make sure that it
>doesn't have any non-printing characters in it and that the XML is fine.

1) I can't see http://jakarta.apache.org/phoenix/blockinfo_1_0.dtd
It is just '404' not there.

2) No cornerstone apps works for me from CVS :-(

3) They work if I remove the DTD line.

Please can someone confirm for me whether something easy like
avalon-demo.sar is working if built from latest CVS...

Thanks....

Regards,

- Paul