avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BlockListener needs more methods
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:32:00 GMT
Peter,

>>In which case dude, could we have a startupCompleted() or blocksAdded()
>>or initialBlocksAdded().  This will help having cleaner code in
>>blockAdded() The buffering of things that can;t be used yet is *very*
>>cumbersome.
>>

>Yep - on my todo list ;) I need to try a few things to see which is the
>easiest and cleanest way to do things.

I'll leave it in your hands then.  If you are too overwhelmed tell me
what method name you would choose and I'll do the work (after approving
patches through you).  I see you are quite busy on Ant and a possible
forthcoming Logger flame war on commons :-)  Incidentally, perhaps I
should have spotted that last and intervened earlier.

Regards,

- Paul H