avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using Phoenix
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:47:16 GMT
Nathan,

If you have ant *installed* then that will do instead of 'build'. You'll
have to cd to apps/simpleserver (helloworld is simpler) to do 'ant sars' .

I forgot that some of us use the ant built into Avalon-framework.  As
the message suggests that is the cvs project jakarta-avalon. checkout
that to the same relative directory.  'build' will then use the right
ant from there.

Regards,

- Paul H