avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JavaDocs for Excalibur Scratchpad classes
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:28:12 GMT
On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:38, Leif Mortenson wrote:
> Currently, the classes in the scratchpad are not being included in the
> building of javadocs. Should they be? I found it quite useful to modify
> my local build to include them with the rest of the classes, however
> that may be confusing to most users.

How about adding them into the main javadocs target but grouping them in
their own category if possible. Something like

<group title="Scratchpad Packages">
  <package name="org.apache.excalibur.foo"/>
  <package name="org.apache.excalibur.bar"/>
</group>

etc?

That would give people ample warning that they are experimental but would
still allow one set of javadocs to be generated.

--
Cheers,

Pete