avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Stary <jsta6...@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Subject Re: [repost - sorry, urgent] File "null" not found
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:01:20 GMT
As I mentioned, both files are world-readable, but anyway, it' SOLVED:
the probem was, as Jeff described, that these 'resources' where simply
not in my classpath :-)

jan

On Jan 14 15:16:50, Alex Vishnev wrote:
:Did you check the permissions on /home/hans/casopis/system.xml and
:"/home/hans/casopis/roles.xml". As you know apache normally set up with user
:nobody. Therefore, you should grant the right permission mask to your
:system.xml and roles.xml. BTW, I use the same block and it works for me. Can
:you also supply system.xml and roles.xml to see if there are any problems in
:those.
:
:Alex