avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BlockListener needs more methods
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:59:52 GMT
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 04:54, Paul Hammant wrote:
> I think BlockListener needs :
>
>   void blockStarted( BlockEvent event );

you mean something different from blockAdded()  ?

>   void blockStopped( BlockEvent event );

you mean something different from blockRemoved()  ?

>   void blockInitialized( BlockEvent event );

Im not sure why this is needed. I actually wrote to this a while ago about
some extra methods that could be added to the listener ... never got around
to it because no one expressed an opinion either way. Stephen do you recall
when that was or have a pointer into the archives ?

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
 point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
 The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality."
        -- George Bernard Shaw