avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject RE: Divergence from Avalon (was Re: [RT] Is Poolable Harmful?)
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:39:59 GMT

Quick note:

I was really pleased to see this suggestion - because I'm
currently dealing with a number of issued concerning the
OpenORB project and basically, the notion of debugging
priority is the only thing I'm missing to be able to
do a clean migration from what currently exists to
something rational.  Please consider this as strong
plus one to the addition of logging levels.

Cheers, Steve,