avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Avalon Framework 4.1.1
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:04:23 GMT
It has come to my attention that because I had compiled Avalon Framework on JDK 1.4.0,
the class files were incompatible with jar files that were compiled with prior JDKs.
I have already set the build scripts to for JDK 1.2 binary compliance.

This is concidered a bug-fix release although it does contain 1 new EMPTY_PARAMETERS
static variable.  The new section I started in Avalon is still disconnected, so it won't
be generated in the documentation (this was on purpose).

PLEASE VOTE

Release Avalon Framework 4.1.1?

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin