avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Development Strategies
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:18:45 GMT
After releasing Framework, I want to start adding a new chapter to the Developing with Avalon
book.  This chapter focuses on strategies used in Avalon development.  This includes Logging
Strategies, Testing Strategies, Parallel Development Strategies, and Security Strategies.

I would like to have more community help on this chapter--but I will slowly add to it as I
have time.  When there is enough information in the chapter, we will officially incorporate
it as a Chapter in the Developing with Avalon book.

Technically, I *could* add the new chapter now as it would not be built until I include it
in the book.xml and index.xml files.  I will *not* be doing that at this time because we
are in Code freeze.  I look forward to when we can get 4.1 out the door.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin