avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <l...@silveregg.co.jp>
Subject Build problem in Phoenix
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:06:26 GMT
I tried doing a dist build of the Phoenix project and am getting the
following error:

E:\Jakarta\jakarta-avalon-phoenix\build.xml:206: Failed to copy
E:\Jakarta\jakarta-avalon\src\documentation\diagrams\images\uml\package_thread.png
E:\Jakarta\jakarta-avalon-phoenix\build\documentation\diagrams\images\uml\package_thread.png
due to null

It is being caused by the following block at line 206 (and again at 317) in the build.xml
file:
<copy todir="${build.context}" filtering="on">
<fileset dir="${context.dir}">
<exclude name="resources/**"/>
<exclude name="xdocs/**"/>
</fileset>
</copy>

The problem, I think, is that the png files are getting the filter run
on them and failing.
If I change to the following, it works great.
<copy todir="${build.context}" filtering="on">
<fileset dir="${context.dir}">
<exclude name="diagrams/images/**"/>
<exclude name="resources/**"/>
<exclude name="xdocs/**"/>
</fileset>
</copy>

Do these images need to be copied in another copy task?

Cheers,
Leif