avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: *Temporarily* relenting and moving on.
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:13:04 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:26, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>>I will commit it in the morning if all are in favor (it's on my machine
>>at work).

I don't know why that email didn't go through.  Anyway, we have our configuration
back to normal.  Are there any more open issues that need to be resolved _prior_
to Avalon 4.1 release?

* Configuration      - Resolved
* ComponentValidator - On Hold
* Logger             - Incorporated
* Developer's Docs   - Updated

Pending any unresolved issues, Avalon Framework should now be considered in
Code Freeze.  It will remain so until the weekend is over, and I will make the
release on Monday.  The only type of contributions that should be made to
Avalon 4.1 are documentation spelling fixes.  The only types of changes to
the code should be Javadoc spelling fixes.

We have the weekend to come up with any showstoppers, so fire away!

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin