avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: blockinfo_1_0.dtd missing
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2001 02:23:03 GMT
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:32, Annasab Sunthe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am trying to run HelloWorldServer example in phoenix, it has reported
> following error. pl. can anyone help me?

You will need to download the latest Phoenix from CVS to get latest
Cornerstone working. I added the ability to declare DTDs for Block info
descriptors and assembly descriptors but haven't re-released Phoenix.

BTW Paul do you want to have a look at adding DOCTYPE statements to all the
Block infos/assembly descriptors and see if there is any issues with any of
that stuff ?

--
Cheers,

Pete