avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <jeremias.mae...@outline.ch>
Subject Re: Avalon and J2EE : Best practices
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:32:10 GMT
Hi Vincent

Today, I've taken your collected thoughts and put them to use. They were
very clear and helpful and I'm quite pleased with the results. Well, I
haven't done any direct EJB testing, yet. I've expected pitfalls but
there weren't any until now. I think it would be very helpful if these
ideas could be integrated into Berin's "Developing with Avalon" at some
time. I'd gladly help doing it as soon as I've finished those two
projects I'm currently working on (that will be the beginning of March,
I think).

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:04:51 -0000 Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just finished reading the excellent "Developing with Avalon" PDF
> (thanks Berin !) and am very eager to introduce Avalon in my current project
> : e-business project using J2EE 1.3.
>
> Here is how I view the integration. I'd like to have feedback in order to
> confirm this is the best way to use Avalon in J2EE :

<snip/>

> What do you think ? Am I missing something ? As someone already done this ?

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch