avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kerry Todyruik" <ke...@todyruik.com>
Subject Re: Applying Avalon Components
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:22:12 GMT
Hi Peter.

I'm fairly new to Avalon.  Could you elaborate on this 'no' a bit?  What
other ways would you propegate you datasources down to classes that
require them?

I think the source of my questions comes from struggling not with the
theory of IoC but with how to practically implement IoC in my software.
It's probably makes perfect sence to everyone who is involved in the
project but it is really a struggle at first--especially since there are
so many different scenarios.  It would be helpful if there were more
simple examples of how people were applying avalon.

Thanks for your help
-Kerry