avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unresolved Issues? (was Re: Avalon src distro won't build)
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:31:26 GMT
On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:05, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> The BUILDING text file was updated to address some concerns with the ANT
> file. Also, build.xml was updated to fix some issues with building the
> distributions.
>
> Are there any other issues that are left?

Can BUILDING be renamed to BUILDING.txt (to make it easier for win32 users)
and also could it actually be included in distribution ;)

I would prefer if big warning messages were printed if you tried to use some
feature (ie doc generation) that used libs that were not present. Though this
is not something to hold up a release for .

--
Cheers,

Pete