avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: *Temporarily* relenting and moving on.
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:12:30 GMT
On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 01:13, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:26, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> >>I will commit it in the morning if all are in favor (it's on my machine
> >>at work).
>
> I don't know why that email didn't go through.

Quite possibly my box. I have been getting mail out of order for ages. For
some reason my IP sometimes will not resolve ;(

> Anyway, we have our
> configuration back to normal.  Are there any more open issues that need to
> be resolved _prior_ to Avalon 4.1 release?
>
> * Configuration      - Resolved

Configuration serialized format has changed in a backwards incompatible
manner. We could either write the proper methods to support the old format or
just note it in the changes.xml that it is incompatible or whatever.

--
Cheers,

Pete