avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject RE: Applying Avalon in a Servlet Environment
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2001 01:31:52 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote:
[snip]
> If we get Catalina working fully inside Phoenix then, in direct answer
> to your quandry, we could have it listenening on AJP13 as normal.  The
> small trouble is that Catalina is mounted as a kludge at the moment.

Paul:

Can you provide a summary of the current status of Catalina/Phoenix
work.  We are currently using Tomcat 4.01 as a web gateway running
a servelet which in tern is connecting to an internal Phoenix managed
set of blocks.  It would be so much nicer to include Catalina inside
our application .. before heading down this path I wanted to
get an idea about its current status - open issues, etc.

Cheers, Steve.