avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject RE: Servlet Example
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:37:53 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> >[...]
> >There is also the cornerstone "avalon-bay" activities.  Its a
> >starting point but needs substantial work to bring it to an
> >operation service.
> >
> It might be fatal Stephen (i.e. start again).

I'm tempted to agree :-).
Which leads to the question - what's the benefit of keeping
avalon-bay in cornerstone?

> There is the excellent Jo! ( http://www.tagtraum.com/jo.html) it is 99%
> finsihed.

Have download, build and played around a little. As a static web
server is ready to roll.  There is something interesting happening
with a servlet I dropped in place before dinner - some XML related
error which is preventing it from loading - the interesting bit is
the log file has grown from nothing to around 35Mb while
eating ... :-)  Guess I'll have to look into that!  Aside from that
little anomaly it looks good.  Does anyone know how the LGPL
license compares with the Apache license ?

Cheers, Steve.