avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] New element to Excalibur Component Manager config (was: Re: ParentComponentManager & config files)
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 09:49:23 GMT

Sounds fine to me, but how is the path resolved? Should be:

<cm:include-roles href="path/to/new.roles"
resolver="org.apache.avalon.framework.component.WebAppResolver"
contextkey="WEBAPP_CONTEXT"/>

So it can use the contextkey parameter to lookup the webapp context in the
Context map passed to it, and use that to resolve the path and load the
configuration.

/LS