avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject phoenix exception
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:42:16 GMT
Hi,
sorry for being penetratingly, but I get another
exception when I startup the demo's with the latest
checkout...

There was an uncaught exception:
--- Message ---
null
--- Stack Trace ---
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationSerializer.serializeElement(DefaultCon
figuratio
nSerializer.java:113)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationSerializer.serialize(DefaultConfigurat
ionSerial
izer.java:89)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationSerializer.serialize(DefaultConfigurat
ionSerial
izer.java:193)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.DefaultConfigurationSerializer.serializeToFile(DefaultConf
iguration
Serializer.java:181)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeploymentRecorder.recordInstallation(DefaultDe
ploymentR
ecorder.java:114)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.deployer.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:141)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployFile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:350)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployFile(DefaultEmbeddor.java:344)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployFiles(DefaultEmbeddor.java:329)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.deployDefaultApplications(DefaultEmbed
dor.java:
319)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.execute(DefaultEmbeddor.java:161)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.execute(CLIMain.java:96)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(CLIMain.java:64)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:54)
<<<<