avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon distribution + Resolver Resolution ?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:49:02 GMT
Hi,

as far as I known, there is no new info regarding the resolver.jar.
Cocoon still includes it as well! I hope this will be sorted out
very soon.

A downloadable version of cocoon is the release candidate 2:

http://xml.apache.org/dist/cocoon2/cocoon-2.0rc2.zip or
http://xml.apache.org/dist/cocoon2/cocoon-2.0rc2.tar.gz.

Now, the only thing missing is a description....

Cheers,
Carsten