avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hendrik Schreiber" ...@tagtraum.com>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: Jo! on Phoenix - compile problems
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2001 14:15:29 GMT
> The problem is that I can only produce the error when the JVM is force
> shutdown (ie by ctrl-c ing the application)

if that is the only situation it occurs, that's good news :-)

> So I did a siguit just prior to shutdown. It seems that "get_self" is the
> name of the signal handler for  SIGUSR2. It is located in
> libhpi.so (an IBM
> JVM library). Heres the relevent part of log
>
> SIGUSR2         : get_self (libhpi.so)

Hm. That doesn't tell me anything.

Please turn up the log level by setting jo.loglevel in etc/server.properties to a higher value
- maybe 5. Also please set host.eventloglevel in hosts.properties to 5. There should be some
more info in the log files server.log and event.log (all the things you never wanted to know
:-)). Could you please mail me fresh logfiles with the loglevels set high. With them I might
be able to better point you at some part in jo! and see where it gets stuck...

Thanks,

-hendrik