avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix Block
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:03:11 GMT
Stephen,

Is it that you really need block within block (within block potentially)
functionality or do you really need IoC within Ioc (within Ioc)?

Block (formerly .bar file) is already within server application (.sar
file) and the killing/removing/etc of the .sar one day will
kill/remove/etc all the blocks within it.

If is an intersting proposition though :

  interface Block {
      mountSubBlock(...);
      unMountSubBlock(...);
  }