avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Is everyone happy with Namespace?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 14:23:32 GMT

Berin Loritsch a écrit :

> I want to clarify if everyone is happy with the Namespace
> class.  We need to take care of it NOW before it is too
> late!

Namespace info and Configuration names are OK for me, but a few
questions about the prefix validation in Namespace.equals() :

- Namespace.m_policy doesn't seem to be used. Shouldn't it be used in
Namespace.getNamespace() ? Otherwise m_validate_prefix is always true.

- is this good to have a static setting for this policy in a
multi-thread/multi-app environment ?

Here's also a patch for exception messages : Peter removed ','
characters from the patch I sent recently, but also removed the closing
'"' for element names ! This patch adds them, but not the ',' !

Thanks,
Sylvain.

--
Sylvain Wallez