avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AvalonDB] Client GUI for testing
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 22:55:34 GMT
Gerhard,

It's committed largely.  Changes : 1) GUI in test package not utils. 2)
batch file not submitted - I've opted for an executable jar.

Visual Age - we should generally never use the lock-in features of a
tool.  Granted it can be compiled anywhere, but we can't WYSIWYG edit it
other tools.  Over time we should migrate this to hand crafted GUI
placement.

SQLX ?

On saturday I'll begin work on the SQLX parser and complete (way broken)
the BCEL class generation.

Regards,

- Paul H