avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cornerstone] Thread Manager..
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 03:08:48 GMT
That interface is actually part of the excalibur project. If you have a look
in something like

jakarta-avalon-excalibur/src/scratchpad/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/threads/ThreadManager.java

IIRC

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer