avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I propose to release Avalon Framework now
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2001 11:03:01 GMT
Hi,

Okay tested all my apps and seems fine. The only thing that I don't like is
the fact that tools/ dir is still included in source distribution. As soon as
this is fixed and the src distribution is *tested* to make sure it all works
out of the box then we can do a new release. The BUILDING document doesn't
really help if you are getting a source distribution - it only helps if you
are updating from CVS. I can try to fix this but I won't be able to do it for
a while.

--
Cheers,

Pete