avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Request to use Bugzilla
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2001 08:17:30 GMT
Hi,

I have a request for everyone - especially those people who are using
Phoenix. I am finding it a bit difficult to track things that are wanted or
bugs that need fixing and so forth. I would like everyone who has feature
requests, bug reports for Phoenix (and perhaps other Avalon parts) etc to use
Bugzilla to record them.

Because I have limited time atm to work on Phoenix I would prefer to spend
the majority of time actually doing coding/documentation. However I am
finding that I am spending a lot of time searching through mail archives to
see which features are most wanted and should be implemented next etc.

By chucking requests into Bugzilla it will make things easier on us and more
likely that the requests will be implemented faster (and it will also make it
more difficult to forget about things). Especially as we get a mail out with
all listed bugs once a month.

Sound reasonable?

--
Cheers,