avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: phoenix exception
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:43:17 GMT
On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:42, Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
> Hi,
> sorry for being penetratingly, but I get another
> exception when I startup the demo's with the latest
> checkout...

delete all the files in ${phoenix.home}/lib

and then run "ant install" from within jakarta-avalon-phoenix again.
(Or you can do a clean install to a new directory).

The problem is that you have 2 versions of framework inside
${phoenix.home}/lib. This is due to phoenix updating the version of framework
it is using.

HTHs

--
Cheers,

Pete

Frank Zappa observed: "It's not getting any smarter out
                       there.You have to come to terms with
                       stupidity, and make it work for you."