avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject RE: [phoenix] new docs
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:37:41 GMT

Gerhard:

Nice job!
I have made a couple of additions.

 1. added a little context to the introduction
 2. added a short description of the manifest file
    and how it is used to locate the .xinfo file
 3. improved the layout of the .xinfo file
 4. added comments inside the assembly.xml file
    to indicate that we are only looking at a subset
    of information

Cheers, Steve.

Stephen J. McConnell, OSM sarl
digital products for a global economy