avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New JDBC server for phoenix
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2001 14:35:56 GMT
Stefano,

>Good point, besides, if you say the community is undergoing a transition
>and the code needs massive refactoring, there's no point in doing this.

The transition has already happened, and it's community is large.  But
there are months between commits.  Sourceforge does not harf make things
hard.

>So, you have my +1 to start this RDBMS project overhere (even if I think
>I lost my developer status on this project :)

Committed :-)

Stefano, need you even ask!  If you were here before the SSH hack in
May, then Jon/Brian/yourself can just add yourself back as a committer!

Regards,

- Paul H