avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: excalibur scratchpad: cache support
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:21:34 GMT
Gerhard Froehlich wrote:

> Hi Eung-ju, devs,
> I did a closer look to the cache package in
> excalibur scratchpad.
>
> It looks really interesting to me, and I want
> to ask why are this classes still in the scratch-
> pad? Are there problems in the design,implementation?

Last time I asked about that, Eung-ju meantioned
that there are some things he is still working out
in the API.  When the API is stable, it will be
promoted.

If you want to take a look at a similar cache component
that is well tested, the MRUCache in Cocoon is a good
alternative.

Eung-ju, are you concidering any aspects from Cocoon's
cache component?