avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simple test failed to run.
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:18:55 GMT
Wayne,

With respect you should have the skills to chase the cause of a NPE
yourself.  Please use traditional debuging techniques
(System.out.println(..)) until you know what is wrong.  If then it turns
out that our code is wrong, you can supply a patch.  This is not a forum
for free support for you developing the alpha stages of your own tool.
 There are lots of people here who are very busy, and frankly you've
asked way more questions than provided considered observations or code.

Regards,

- Paul H