avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nevermind on component manager woes
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:04:37 GMT
On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:03, Paul Hammant wrote:
> >The website doesn't mention the Avalon-user mailing list yet (something
> > you may want to change)... not a lot of user traffic yet, but there is a
> > growing set of users that might swamp the dev list, like my clueless
> > posts.  :)
>
> avalon-user & avalon-assembler ?
>
> OR avalon-assembler , avalon-developer & avalon-development

Perhaps a phoenix-dev and avalon-dev (and maybe avalon-user). I have had a
few requests to separate out phoenix stuff - it could be that now is the
time. Or maybe not given the recent meltdown of daedalus mail server ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

The phrase "computer literate user" really means the person
has been hurt so many times that the scar tissue is thick
enough so he no longer feels the pain.
   -- Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum