avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: phoenix use question with catalina/bay & cocoon
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:05:31 GMT
On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:05, Eung-ju Park wrote:
> Added org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.ServiceServlet.

How about the name PhoenixServlet ? (I think Service is a bit too overused
and not descriptive enough)

> And tested with
> avalon-demo server application successfully. :-)
>
> But have problem. :-(
> ContextClassLoaderManager just return current thread's ClassLoader.
> therefore dont't load blocks( blocks/*.bar ). We must copy blocks/*.bar to
> WEB-INF/lib/*.jar. :-<
>
> Is there anyone have solution?

Bot at this stage. Well we could create a ClassLoader whos parent is the
ContextClassLoader and which contains all the jar files?

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer