avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Problem running avalon-soapdemo.sar
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:15:17 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:

> Ulrich,
>
> >>The glue download contains a few jars, try putting all of them in lib/
> >>

> >Yes, I did, but the build Script doesn't deploy them. When I did deploy
> >them manually, the app seems to startup ok, but the webserver isn't
> >started at the URL mentioned in the logfile.
> >
> Fixed now.  There were three missing jars since the sar building for the
> soap demo moved.  They were not needed by the compilation but were
> needed by the runtime env.

Now the build.sh script doesn't work anymore :)

/usr/local/jakarta-avalon-cornerstone/src/java/org/apache/avalon/cornerstone/blocks/connection/DefaultConnectionManager.java:18:
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ThreadManager
location: package threads
import org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.threads.ThreadManager;

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung