avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Changes to Framework
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:29:10 GMT
Berin

>[ ... snip ... ]

"Persistable extends Configurable" (from commits)

I appreciate this is about Framework, which I'm less interested in that phoenix, but is Persisteable
the right name (re-opening battles from last year).  Would not PersistableConfigurable give
a better clue to the casual reader of the code what it does?  i.e. that it's to do with Configurable
has been lost.

PS - It's great news that Axis is coming on leaps and bounds. Can you get a feel for when
it might be up to the sort of level Glue is at?  Might it be an alternative implementaiton
of the Soapification service sometime soon?

Regards,

- Paul H