avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Take a look at X:Forge
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:05:23 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:20, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > We have another project that uses Avalon technologies.
> > For more information look at
> > http://opensource.bibop.it/bbp/xforge/index.html (the
> > docs are a little stale).
> >
> > It uses the beta 3 release for Framework/Excalibur
> > currently.  Perhaps we should include a page for
> > other projects that use Avalon (Cocoon, Jesktop,
> > X:Forge, etc.).  That way we get more credibility due
> > to actual working systems using Avalon.
>
> Works for me.
>
> BTW what do you think about moving all documentation generation
> jars/styleshets etc into jakarta-avalon-site ?

It makes sense to me.  That way it is all coordinated.  The
big thing is creating the docs--I like the docs being with the
project itself.  That facilitates documentation matching more
closely with the subproject.

If generation is still done via jakarta-avalon/tools, then we
might have to leave it there.