avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How soon are we on the Alpha release?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:26:35 GMT
Hi,

We are basically ready to go. The only two TODOs that *should* be done prior
to release is documentation of <log version="1.1" /> style logging and
documentation of BlockListeners more thouroughly. However both could easily
be ignored for now. The only other issue is format of distributions which I
will address in another thread.

Basically we are waiting for a release manager to do all the things in
jakarta-avalon/tools/Release-Checklist.txt - any volunteers? ;) I guess it
really doesn't scratch my itch at the moment. I got a whole list of more
interesting things to do with Phoenix atm ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete