avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <jeremias.mae...@outline.ch>
Subject Difference between Configurable and Parameterizable
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:28:38 GMT
Hi there

After looking through the documentation and the mailing list archives I
still don't know why there are two interfaces Configurable and
Parameterizable. I've seen some mails from April when Parameterizable
was introduced, but that didn't help. Also, the API docs simply state
that the two interfaces are incompatible. I currently believe
Parameterizable isn't needed, because I can do all
configuration/parameterization I need using Configurable.

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me the differences and relieve
me of my confusion? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
OUTLINE AG
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch