avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nightly builds / .sar files
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:37:33 GMT
Hi,

could someone download the nightlies and make sure they are including all the
correctly versioned jars. ie does the excalibur nightly include the latest
logkit/framework or does it include the ones inside the excalibur CVS

I have been getting bug reports for a bit but I thought I fixed it ... though
maybe I haven't. I won't have a chance to look at this till the weekend
though so if someone else wantes to ... ;)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:29, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've upgraded cornerstone's "distributions" target to create a subdir
> for .sar files.  If we're to convince the world of the beauty of Avalon
> we need to have instructions like so:
>
> 1) Download jakarta-avalon-phoenix.zip from
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/nightly .
> 2) Unzip.
> 3) In the "apps" dir place .sar files from the phoenix-apps dir (nightly
> builds again).
> 4) In the bin directory execute "run".
>
> Regards,
>
> - Paul H

Cheers,

Pete

Frank Zappa observed: "It's not getting any smarter out
                       there.You have to come to terms with
                       stupidity, and make it work for you."